Operator A (Machine Operator) Riverside, CA
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Operator A in our Trim Room Department at our Riverside, CA manufacturing plant. This position is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of specific equipment to produce useable product for the manufacture of finished products for external customers. This department uses a daily production schedule and product specifications.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all proper ingredients are used to make proper slab materials that meet customer and company specifications. Works in a normal manufacturing environment.
Additional responsibilities of Operator A will include:
- Must follow the daily production schedule.
- Must go through the pre-pouring schedule checklist prior to beginning the production run.
- Calibrate and monitor the equipment
- Records pertinent data into the SAP system.
- Assists with preventative maintenance.
- Follows the department’s value of order.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Requirements
- 2-4 years of prior machine operation experience.
- Must have basic computer experience and basic knowledge of data entry.
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret a tape measure.
- Must be forklift certified.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time