Manufacturing Machine Operator A - Denver CO
Carpenter Co is looking for a dedicated individual to join our Denver Colorado Branch as an Operator A - Machine Operator
- Must have the ability to learn and operate a Slitter Saw and/or a Rail Saw.
- Performs cutting operations according to customer’s specifications.
- Conducts quality checks on all materials to ensure the product meets all specifications.
- Must be able to read and completely understand the labeling process and read and write English.
- Must adjust the cutting schedule to insure the most efficient use of each slab of foam
Skills / Requirements
Read and interpret a tape measure correctly
Basic computer skills
Prior machine operation experience preferred
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Our benefits include:
Paid Vacation time
Paid Holidays (9)
Profit Sharing Plan (based upon eligibility)
Employee Savings & Investment Plan
Flexible Spending Plan(s)
Pay: $20.78 to $21.52/hour
Job Status: Full Time