Carpenter Co. has a great CMMS Coordinator opportunity available for the Maintenance department at our Elkhart manufacturing branch. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and working in tandem with our the Maintenance department, this position is responsible for all aspects of processing maintenance documentation including transcribing date from documents into electronic systems, and holding with special parts and services. Major responsibilities will include generating, routing, and tracking work requests, work orders, preventative maintenance work orders, and organizing the maintenance department.
Additional Responsibilities of the CMMS Coordinator:
- Use SAP for work orders, purchase orders, and scheduling part for the plant
- Order parts and run MRP for part reorder
- Enter Maintenance Timesheets into SAP daily and report all time on a monthly basis to corporate headquarters
- Post daily parts distribution in SAP
- Run SM35 report, ensure for accuracy
- receive parts, tag and distribute parts in crib
- Set up all PM's for equipment as needed
- Update and close all completed work orders daily for the maintenance department
- Perform maintenance inventory cycle counts
- Perform job duties in a safe manner and abide by all safety rules, procedures and policies
- Other duties assigned by Maintenance Manager
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of related manufacturing, maintenance or office experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Windows.
- SAP experience a major plus.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment in close proximity to co-workers and other office personnel.
- Great organization, planning, customer service, and people skills.
Hours: Typically 7AM to 3:30PM with a 30 minute lunch break, plus evening or weekend overtime as needed.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. offers a comprehensive benefits package including excellent health insurance, generous profit sharing plan, and much more. We offer long-term career opportunities for our employees in a stable industry and clean working environment. Our Elkhart Branch employees average over 10 years of service with the company, and we'd like for you to join us! To learn more, check us out at www.carpenter.com.
Job Status: Full Time