Entry Level - Fiber Department
Carpenter Co is looking for a dedicated individual to join our Richmond, VA plant in an entry level position in the Fiber department. The entry level position requires the following qualifications:
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written with the department and supervisor.
- Must work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to operate all packaging equipment.
- Must be able to label and scan in production.
- Must be able to load fiber bales into hoppers via forklift.
- Must be able to transport finished goods back to designated dock areas via forklift.
- Must be capable of clearing fiber debris.
- Produce products within customer specifications.
- Constantly monitor equipment to prevent downtime while maintaining upkeep.
- Must be able to check finished goods to fulfill specifications and customer needs.
Carpenter Co is looking for a committed team player that takes pride in their performance. In addition, the candidate should have the following:
- High school diploma
- 1+ year of manufacturing experience; machine operation and forklift experience, preferred
- Experience working with fiber or fiber knowledge helpful
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow directions
- Ability to work at a fast pace and multitask
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Ability to be at work on time
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Drug testing required.
Job Status: Full Time