Customer Service Champion
1. Answer incoming phone calls when requested.
2. Write up and key in orders.
3. Purchasing inter-company materials.
4. Maintaining stock quantities of purchased materials.
5. Ensure 100 % customer satisfaction.
6. Be the champion of quality in product, packaging, delivery, and orders being filled completely.
7. Establish a constant open channel of communication between customer and production.
8. Customer follow ups.
9. Schedule Orders
10. Assist with inventory cycle
11. Print Shipping and Stock Labels.
10. Set up new materials.
10. Process inventory movements daily and monthly basis
11. Enter and maintains customer information records and pricing.
12. Box and send samples.
13. Write up and key in orders.
14. Purchasing inter-company materials.
15. Oversea new product or new customer implementation.
16. Ensure all customer requirements are being met by ALL departments.
17. Develop customer profile sheets.
18. Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
Five plus years of previous customer service experience.
Two years experience dealing with the public.
Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
SAP, Excel and Word experience preferred.
Job Status: Full Time