2nd Shift Production Work
Carpenter Co. has immediate opening for 2nd shift Production Operator at our Lakeland manufacturing plant. The Production Operator will perform all functions associated with the production of Lakeland products. Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be expected to perform all functions within a normal production environment with interaction and communication with fellow employees, operator/lead person and area supervisor. This position may also involve performing other positions within department.
- Operate all designated equipment
- Understand how to read and interpret a tape measure
- Identify and remove raw materials from inventory or receive from proceeding process.
- Properly maintain inventory and production documentation.
- Perform machine-specific operating tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Navigate through and understand production schedules
- Communicate with material handler for needed blocks
- Use RF scanners to scan material for consumption
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer experience needed
- Must be able to read and interpret a tape measure
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to stand/walk 10-12 hours.
- Forklift experience a plus
Job Status: Full Time