Warehouse Supervisor - 3rd shift
Warehouse Supervisor – 3rd shift
Carpenter Co has an immediate opening for a third shift Warehouse Supervisor at our Riverside, CA manufacturing plant reporting to the Assistant Division Manager. This position is responsible for ensuring that all foam buns are accounted for and stored in the proper locations for operations. The Warehouse Supervisor will communicate daily with hourly staff, Engineers, Superintendents and Plant Management to ensure the warehouse is properly staged for production needs.
- Supervise employees doing their assigned tasks such as relocating foam buns to the warehouse, along with crushing and scanning foam blocks;
- Verify that all QC sample foam blocks are accounted for and taken to their designated areas then deleted from SAP;
- Review trim blocks before they are cut and taken to the Trim Room;
- Maintain electronic record of documentation;
- Ensure that all areas of the warehouse, to include equipment, and the general surroundings are kept in orderly fashion aligned with Carpenter’s Value of Order;
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and in written form with department staff, plant supervisors/managers and Plant Management;
- Ensure employees adhere to all Carpenter policies;
- Contribute to having a safe working environment;
- Review and approve daily timekeeping records;
- Evaluate and review all full-time hourly/non-exempt staff;
- Encourage and support continuous improvement in the department and overall division;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Requirements and Experience
- High school education or GED;
- 2-3 years of prior management experience working in a manufacturing setting or relevant industry;
- Prior Shipping experience preferred.
No phone calls or agencies, please
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time