Shipping & Receiving Clerk
E.R. Carpenter, LP, a Petrochemical Plant located in Pasadena, TX has an immediate opening for an Entry Level Shipping & Receiving Clerk in our Chemical Blending department.
Coordinating and properly preparing chemical materials for shipment throughout the day.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs inventory of finished goods
- Picks up and processes orders
- Prepares end product for shipment
- Prepares labels and shipment paperwork
- Organizes and maintains product placement in warehouse
- Loads/Unloads freight trucks using forklift
- Processes paperwork for incoming raw materials, supplies and return goods
- Operates forklift daily
- Repackages finished goods
- Assists operators in unloading tank trucks, containers and tank cars
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintains excellent attendance and punctuality
- One to two years experience in shipping & receiving in an industrial capacity preferred
- Forklift experience required
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer without regards to race, sex, gender or national origin.
Carpenter Co. requires pre-employment drug testing.
FULL RESUME REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION.
NO PHONE CALLS NO RECRUITERS
Job Status: Full Time