SAP Application Developer
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for an SAP Application Developer at our Corporate office in Richmond, Virginia. The SAP Application Developer will use the SAP platform to programmatically design, configure and maintain solutions to resolve complex manufacturing procedural problems. This position will also be responsible for providing support to SAP users on an ongoing basis which may require travel to manufacturing plants throughout North America.
Additional responsibilities of the SAP Application Developer include:
- Maintaining the logistics reporting structure in SAP for plants, storage locations and profits centers
- Configuring needed changes for SAP Sales and Distribution, Health and Safety, Rebate and Pricing systems
- Designing, programming and testing ABAP reports and screen applications
- Reviewing and testing system upgrades
- Troubleshooting resolutions for production problems
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other related business discipline
- 5+ years of experience with SAP IMG and transport systems
- 5+ years of experience working within the SAP SD and HS modules
- 5+ years of experience with EDI mapping and IDOC interfaces to SAP
- 5+ years of experience working with SAP file structures
- 5+ years of experience with ABAP programming ALV reports
- Detailed understanding of SAP sales and distribution, health and safety and rebate pricing systems
- Extensive project management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills to include Word and Excel
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time