Sales Representative, Furniture and Bedding
Carpenter Co. is seeking a Sales Representative to help us grow our Bedding and Furniture division. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving organization committed to operational excellence that offers stability, excellent benefits and a place to learn and grow professionally.
The Sales Representative will develop and maintain business relationships with manufacturing and fabrication clients the Central/South Texas territory through prospecting, planning and effective communication. Timely follow up and problem resolution for the company and its customers is required. Position requires effective time management and travel when necessary. This is a remote opportunity working from a home office
Additional responsibilities include:
- Know and understand Carpenter’s products and capabilities
- Service existing accounts and prospect and close new business accounts through organization and efficient planning
- Work with plant personnel, technical center and management to develop solutions to customer issues
- Prepare weekly call reports and weekly sales reports
- Prepare monthly and annual territory analysis to be submitted to the Sales Manager in order to strategize and discuss business goals
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or other related field
- 2-5 years of proven business to business sales experience
- Ability to thrive in a competitive sales environment dealing with a variety of customers at all levels of an organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated and a drive to exceed expectations
- Ability to travel 2 to 2 overnights per month
Excellent Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- We also have 401K, Profit Sharing and a great Benefit Package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and paid time off (Vacation and Holidays).
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time