Carpenter Co. has a great opportunity available for a Sales Coordinator within our Pet Bedding division. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving organization committed to operational excellence that offers stability, excellent benefits and a place to learn and grow professionally.
The Sales Coordinator works with and Supports the pet bedding team to ensure that customers have a positive experience. The incumbent will be responsible for preparing sales presentations, customer forms and setting up products for meetings.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Supports the sales team with meeting preparation through follow through on deliverables.
- Work with pet bedding team to prepare sales presentations and travel as needed to customer locations for sales calls.
- Interface with customers support staff and Carpenter’s internal staff to ensure successful flow of information and orders.
- Prepares and manages customer forms and documentation requirements for product set up and other sales related information.
- Acts as customer advocate within Carpenter. Works with corporate and plant staff to resolve questions or issues as related to orders.
Skills / Requirements
- 3+ years of sales support to major retail customers
- 2+ years of experience in in sales coordination of consumer goods for a manufacturing company
- 1+ years of experience calling on customers
- Prior sales experience in pet products preferred
- Prior sales experience in textile products preferred
- Moderate proficiency using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Intermediate Microsoft Office user; Power Point, Excel, Word
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time