**Earn a weekly $60 bonus if you work 40 hours, or a $75 bonus if you work 50+ hours**
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Regulator on 1st and 2nd shift at our Taylorsville manufacturing plant.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be expected to spread stuffing material inside the finished cover to produce an even feel and look to the completed product.
Additional responsibilities of the Regulator will include:
- Place foam core or bonded foam and fiber cushion in the stuffing machine and compress.
- Place cover over the outside of the stuffing machine and activate the stuffer to insert the foam or foam and fiber in the cover.
- Using a regulating needle or using the hand, fill the corners of the cover with filled materials, making sure all corners are filled and seams properly aligned and parallel with the foam edges.
- Inspect for quality assurance.
- Enclose cushion using enclosing (sewing) machine.
Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior manufacturing experience is required.
- Specific on the job training is provided.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, some weekends, holidays and call-in with little notice.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment
Pay: $18.36 to $19.69/hour
Carpenter Co. also offers a weekly bonus pay in the amount of $60.00 for working 40 or more hours in the pay period. $75.00 bonus pay for working 50 or more hours in the pay period.
Job Status: Full Time