Regional Hourly Driver - Class A CDL
Home every weekend and most nights.
Carpenter Co. is a private fleet looking to hire experienced CDL drivers and recent graduates. Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Regional Hourly Driver at our Elkhart, IN EPS Plant. This position is responsible for operating and maintaining a company vehicle to deliver finished products to external customers safely, on time and following company policies and government regulations within a defined geographic delivery area (within a 250 mile radius with a majority of loads requiring over 200 round trip miles).
- Paid hourly for all hours worked with OT after 40 hours.
- We also have Profit Sharing and a great Benefit Package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and paid time off (Vacation and Holidays).
Skills / Requirements
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Must adhere to all DOT Regulations and practice safe driving techniques.
- Must maintain accurate paperwork and electronic DOT logs.
- Must unload finished product at each destination as required.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull EPS weighing 50 to 90 lbs. each on a daily basis.
- Must follow all Carpenter Co. rules to include safety regulations, attendance and personal conduct.
Job Status: Full Time