Regional Account Manager
Carpenter Co. has a great opportunity available for a Regional AccountManager within our Tirefill division. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving organization committed to operations excellence that offers stability, excellent benefits and a place to learn and grow professionally.
The Regional Account Manager will be will be the primary contact responsible for establishing an efficient business plan to establish new customers and service existing customers within the Midwest Region.
- Identify and close on new business within the Midwest region with the expectation of increasing current sales opportunities
- Formulate plans and activities to expand present business
- Visit customers and train employees on safe use of equipment and products
- Prepare sales reports to track sales volume, potential sales, and client base expansion
- Submit weekly expense reports in a timely manner
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred but not required
- 5 years of successful business to business sales experience
- Prior experience in the tire industry or other mechanical trade experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a variety of customers at all levels of an organization
- Must have basic computer skills with MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel extensively (50%) to support the assigned territory
Job Status: Full Time