Receptionist/Customer Service Representative
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Receptionist/Customer Service Representative at our Lakeland, FL manufacturing plant. This position is responsible for maintaining customer information, performing customer order processing, and shipment coordination.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be expected to interact professionally and punctually with internal and external customers to ensure all orders are processed accurately and without delay.
Additional responsibilities of the CSR may include, but are not limited to:
- Receive phone calls, fax or email communication from customers regarding new orders; revisions, or cancellations.
- Enter customer orders into SAP; verify missing prices or other information regarding the order.
- Attend daily production/shipping meeting to share customer order information with other internal staff.
- Key truck schedule for daily shipments based on orders keyed.
- Monitor credit release orders and notify corporate credit when necessary.
- Monitor customer sales and notify customer and/or sales and management of irregularities.
- Entry of customer complaints on network spreadsheet. Complete ENPR for return goods.
- Scan orders and attach in SAP.
- First point of contact for visitors and inbound calls.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma
- Prior customer service in an office environment
- Excellent communication and organizations skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred but not required
No phone calls or agencies please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time