Carpenter Co has an immediate opening for a Quality Coordinator at our Russellville, KY manufacturing plant. This position is responsible for maintaining the quality and reliability of products and services through sampling, measuring and verifying that manufactured products meet predetermined quality standards/specifications. This position communicates daily with most all members of management, customers, vendors, etc.
- Document testing procedures, methodologies and/or criteria
- Produce reports regarding nonconformance of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analysis, and/or quality trends
- Develop and implement technical procedures, lab methods, and work instructions - review and update standard operating procedures/quality assurance manuals
- Ensure customer complaints are logged and analyzed
- Responds in writing to audits and audit findings when required
- Establish and maintain a level of quality consistent with customer expectations using Kaizen continuous improvement methods.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3-5 years of demonstrated manufacturing work experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- 3-5 years of management experience
Job Status: Full Time