Carpenter Company has immediate opening for a Production Supervisor at our Fogelsville branch.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence.
The successful candidate will be expected to communicate with management, excel in customer service skills, and work well independently.
This position is responsible for supervising the production of a variety of polyurethane foam products for internal and external customers.
This position is responsible for all areas of the production line, equipment and employees and supervises all the lead personnel and hourly employees.
- Supervises all personnel.
- Manages and maintains a safe working environment.
- Establishes and maintains a level of quality consistent with the company’s standards and customer specifications using Kaizen continuous improvement methods.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
2+ years as a supervisor
Experience with Microsoft Office
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Our benefits include:
Paid Vacation time
Paid Holidays (9)
Profit Sharing Plan (based upon eligibility)
Employee Savings & Investment Plan
Flexible Spending Plan(s)