Operator - Machine Operator and Minor Repairs
Carpenter Co is looking for a dedicated individual to join our Denver Colorado Branch as a Machine Operator that is mechanically inclined for Minor Repairs per the following:
Operator – Machine Operator and Minor Repairs
- Must have the ability to learn and operate a Slitter Saw and/or a Rail Saw.
- Performs cutting operations according to customer’s specifications.
- Conducts quality checks on all materials to ensure the product meets all specifications.
- Must be able to read and completely understand the labeling process and read and write English.
- Must adjust the cutting schedule to insure the most efficient use of each slab of foam
- In addition to machine operation will provide minor repairs on equipment.
- Provides Minor Maintenance – Ability to swap mechanical parts and/or change saw blades.
- Manual adjustments depending upon the product specifications and cleaning of machinery.
- Monitors the equipment to make sure that downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Must make adjustments to the machinery to insure the maximum efficiency of the equipment.
- Verify proper operations of the equipment
- Comfortable with working with a variety of hand tools such as sockets, wrenches and screwdrivers.
- Ability to order and maintain a supply of necessary replacement parts.
Pay: $22 to $23/hour
Job Status: Full Time