Do you want to be part of a team that aspires to improve the quality of life for others? Are you interested in efficient manufacturing processes that promote sustainability? Do you feel a sense of accomplishment in a job well done? At Carpenter Co., we challenge our employees to learn from and inspire one another – all levels of the company collaborate, communicate and constantly improve to achieve shared success. If that sounds like an environment in which you will thrive, Carpenter Co. could be a great fit for you!
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for an Operator A at our Denver Colorado Branch
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. As the Operator A, you will be expected to:
- Must have the ability to learn and operate a Slitter Saw and/or a Rail Saw.
- Performs cutting operations according to customer’s specifications.
- Conducts quality checks on all materials to ensure the product meets all specifications.
- Must be able to read and completely understand the labeling process and read and write English.
- Must adjust the cutting schedule to insure the most efficient use of each slab of foam
Skills / Requirements
Read and interpret a tape measure correctly
Basic computer skills
Prior machine operation experience preferred
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Our benefits include:
Paid Vacation time
Paid Holidays (9)
Profit Sharing Plan (based upon eligibility)
Employee Savings & Investment Plan
Flexible Spending Plan(s)
Pay: $22.47 to $23.28/hour
Job Status: Full Time