Operations Trainee - QC
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Operations Trainee in the QC Department at our Lakeland, Florida Manufacturing Plant. This position is responsible for maintaining the quality and reliability of products and services. Manages all Quality Assurance and Quality Control functions. Directs the activities designed to measure and improve the accuracy and effectiveness of the processes used for the delivery of products and services. This position with the Managers, works within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to adapt and apply the guidelines to specific situations. The work requires knowledge of the policies, procedures, and regulations of quality control work, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures. QC jobs primarily involve measuring and verifying that manufactured products meet pre-determined quality standards/specifications.
- Audit product and determine if it meets established specification.
- Record audit results into computer data base and distribute the information to proper plant personnel.
- Perform incoming inspections of raw material.
- Maintains SAP law tag repository.
- Maintain all QC/Audit SOP material/records in inspection log
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business, or Manufacturing field preferred
- 1- 3 years of demonstrated work experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control in a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to work as a team member in a “hands-on" production environment
- Ability to work successfully in an autonomous environment
Carpenter Co. offers a comprehensive benefits package including excellent health insurance, generous profit sharing plan, and much more. We offer long-term career opportunities for our employees in a stable industry and clean working environment. Our Lakeland Branch employees average over 10 years of service with the company, and we'd like for you to join us! To learn more, check us out at www.carpenter.com.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Exemption: Salaried Exempt
Job Type: Operations Trainee
Industry: Manufacturing, Chemical, Consumer Products
Job Status: Full Time