Marketing Specialist, Communications
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Marketing Specialist at our Corporate office in Richmond, Virginia. The Marketing Specialist will provide copy for eCommerce, publications and other media sources as required. This will include online retail and eCommerce, packaging, sales collateral, and social media.
The Marketing Specialist will research and analyze eCommerce strategies, develop, and implement a consistent Consumer Divisions eCommerce presence. Additionally, providing copy for trade publications and other media outlets as required. This position will also include copy-writing for Carpenter.com.
Additional responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist include:
- Writing engaging content that develops a consistent voice for Carpenter’s messaging across multiple channels
- Collaborate with designers, sales team, and divisions to develop a variety of materials
- Manage projects to ensure all writing deadlines are met
- Refine writing based on audience
- Strategize with customers on how to effectively move product via eCommerce platform
- Write descriptive copy for each available product for eCommerce
- Ensure consistency of available products photographs, videos, and copy across all customer websites
- Produce copy for Sales Reps to provide to customers, vendors, or trade magazines
- Provide copy/communications for company internal use as needed
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Writing or other related discipline
- 3 or more years of prior marketing, communications, writing or eCommerce experience
- Ability to write persuasive and descriptive copy
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
- Proven ability to research and pay attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time