Carpenter Co. has a great opportunity available for an Management Trainee located at our Manufacturing Plant in Lakeland, FL. This opportunity will allow you to learn our business, manufacturing processes, and skills necessary to develop into a Manager or Supervisor role.
This position is a great way to start or grow a professional career with an opportunity to develop into a Manager within our company. In this position you will become familiar with processes, machinery, and supervision of manufacturing processes. The position works with the General Manager and will assist in the operations, management and supervision of the departments. In addition to supervisory responsibilities, quality, reporting, and scheduling will also be a challenging part of this job.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree. Business or Manufacturing/Industrial related discipline is preferred
- Must have prior management and/or supervisory experience
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing or production facilities is preferred
- Ability to work successfully in an autonomous environment
- Capability to work under just-in-time and lean manufacturing theories
- Great organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be willing to work as a team member in a “hands-on" production environment
No phone calls or agencies please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time