Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Carpet Cushion Machine Operator at our Richmond, VA manufacturing plant. This position is responsible for learning and operating multiple pieces of equipment within the Carpet Cushion department.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be expected to performing machine operator duties on multiple pieces of equipment within the Carpet Cushion department.
Additional responsibilities of the Carpenter Cushion Machine Operator will include:
- Operating multiple machines at any given time including a crane, forklift, baumer, laminator, slitter and baler
- Ensure machines are operator at peak performance at all times
- Assisting other operators
- Ensuring a safe working environment is maintained
Skills and Requirements
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous experience operating machine, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with a team
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time