Machine Operator - 1st and 3rd Shift - Fogelsville, PA
Carpenter Co. has immediate openings for 1st and 3rd shift Machine Operators at our EPS Fogelsville, PA manufacturing plant. The Machine Operator will perform all functions associated with the production of EPS products.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be expected to perform all functions within a normal production environment with interaction and communication with fellow employees, operator/lead person and area supervisor. This position may also involve performing other positions within department.
Additional responsibilities of the Operator:
- Operate all designated equipment
- Document all necessary lot numbers on route slips
- Understand how to read and interpret a tape measure
- Read and understand tasking labels and block tags
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Navigate through and understand production schedules
- Communicate with material handler for needed blocks
- Use RF scanners to scan material for consumption
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- Computer experience needed
- Must be able to read and interpret a tape measure
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to stand/walk 10-12 hours.
- Forklift experience a plus
No phone calls or agencies, please
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time