Junior SAP Analyst, HR and Payroll
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Junior SAP Analyst at our Corporate office in Richmond, Virginia. The Junior SAP Analyst will use the SAP platform to create Human Resources and Payroll solutions to solve complex procedural problems. This position will also be responsible for providing support to SAP users on an ongoing basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to implement, maintain and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions. This will include ensuring that the system complies with federal, state and local payroll wage and hour laws and best practices.
Additional responsibilities of the Junior SAP Analyst include:
- Installing and testing BSI TUBS
- Installing and testing LCPs
- Utilizing SAP IMG to configure HR and Payroll systems to meet business requirements
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Accounting, Human Resources or other related business discipline
- 1 or more years of experience working with SAP IMG and transport systems
- 1 or more years of experience working with SAP HR and Payroll modules
- 3 or more years of experience in Human Resources and/or Payroll; knowledge should include basic payroll processing, balancing internal controls and payroll tax implications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills to include Word and Excel
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time