Daily communication with the users and corporate IT support staff to provide problem solving, troubleshooting, and support. Works in a manufacturing environment.
Major responsibility involves end user Desktop, Laptop, Printer, and File server support as well as coordination of IT related projects. Must be available for assistance on an after-hours basis when required.
- Provide support for all computer users – technical, hardware, and application software.
- Install hardware and software, updates, backups, maintenance, and user support.
- Maintain communication and liaison between corporate IT staff and division.
- Purchase all computer and software supplies.
- Maintain full documentation of data, software licensing, network topology, and computer operations.
- Ensure corporate IT policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Train users in new systems and operations.
- Two to five years’ experience.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of networks, hardware, and software. Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- 2-5 years’ experience installing PC operating systems (Windows XP/7/8/Server 2000/2003/2008/2012)
- Knowledgeable in replacing hard drives, CD/DVD drives, installing memory
- Excellent verbal skills; must be able to routinely interface with plant management
- Knowledgeable in basic networking fundamentals
Job Status: Full Time