Internal Communications Specialist
Carpenter Co. is seeking an Internal Communications Specialist at our Corporate office in Richmond, Virginia.
The Internal Communications Specialist will collaborate with management to develop and support the internal messaging and engagement strategy to build and maintain a positive corporate identity. This will include internal communication idea generation, development and implementation.
- Provides consistent and timely messaging to leaders, people managers, and employees through targeted communication activities
- Develops, composes, distributes, and implements strategies to enhance the efficiency of internal communications both domestically and internationally
- Coordinates communication rollouts with corporate management and plant management
- Works closely with external communications to ensure consistency of messaging both internally and externally
- Provides copy and communications for company internal use
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English or other related discipline
- Some prior marketing and communications experience desired
- Ability to write and design engaging copy for corporate use
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, and vendors
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to present a coherent message
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to research and pay particular attention to detail
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time