Glue Line Fabricator
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Glue Line Fabricator on 1st shift [6:30 am to 3:00pm] at our Albert Lea, MN manufacturing plant. This position is responsible for assembling foam products. This position will communicate with lead person for direction of materials to be assembled.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be expected to maintain daily communication with Quality Control, Department Manager and other employees in the department to make sure that all products being manufactured will meet the requirements and specifications of the customer. This position will also involve learning the many varieties of mattress manufactured by this department.
Additional Responsibilities of the Glue Line Fabricator:
- Good Attendance
- Learns the assembly of all parts.
- Learns the quality standards of all parts.
- Must be able to handle repetitive motions of hands, arms, and fingers.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours in one place. Some heavier lifting is required.
- Demonstrates safe working habits and attitude.
- Trains on proper cleaning of glue gun and basic preventive maintenance.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree preferred.
- Hand dexterity to allow manipulation and assembly of parts.
- Be able to read specification drawings that assist in learning how to properly assemble finished parts.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret a tape measure.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug tests on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Carpenter Co. offers a comprehensive benefits package including excellent health insurance, generous profit sharing plan, and much more. We offer long-term career opportunities for our employees in a stable industry and clean working environment. We also offer tuition reimbursement to our employees after 1 year of service. Our Albert Lea Branch employees average over 15 years of service with the company, and we'd like for you to join us! To learn more, check us out at www.carpenter.com.
1st Shift Hours: Typically 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Status: Full Time