Front Office Coordinator
E.R. Carpenter, LP., a petrochemical plant located in Pasadena, TX has an immediate opening for a Front Office Coordinator to join our Administrative Team.
The main responsibilities for this position are materials receiving, visitor entry.exit, and general office duties.
- Reviews raw materials COA’s against spec sheets for approval
- Answers phones – screens calls
- Greets and gives directions to visitors
- Performs visitor safety orientations
- Monitors front gates
- Check in contractors as necessary
- Prepares/distributes mail
- Distributes Faxes
- Performs general office duties assigned
- Checks after-hours transportation shipment paperwork
- Maintains transportation shipment files
- Checks transportation billings daily
- Opens and stamps invoices daily
- Assists Export Coordinator, Payables Coordinator, Purchasing Coordinator and Transportation Coordinator
- Cross trains in all Front Office functions
- Main backup for Purchasing Coordinator
NO PHONE CALLS/NO RECRUITERS
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Skills / Requirements
Two to three years administrative/clerical experience required. SAP experience preferred.
Job Status: Full Time