Carpenter Co. has a great opportunity available for a Financial Analyst at the corporate office in Richmond, VA. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving organization committed to operational excellence that offers stability, excellent benefits and a place to learn and grow professionally.
The Financial Analyst works collectively with management to analyze and forecast company position and make recommendations regarding future financial activity. The incumbent will be responsible for analyzing past and present financial data of organization, potential acquisition targets, forecasting future revenues and expenditures, and providing research and industry market analysis.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyze financial records of present, past and future operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses
- Prepare financial data and analysis, and make recommendations in the the areas of acquisitions, budgets, forecasts, financial plans and business forecasts
- Advise senior management of financial planning matters
- Perform financial modeling to measure and forecast potential impacts and potential business development activities.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- Five or more years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Financial modeling experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; ability to create, manipulate and analyze spreadsheets
- Prior experience with acquisitions
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time