Department Supervisor (LMATT)
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for Laminated Mattress Department Supervisor on day shift. The LMATT Supervisors is responsible for all production and personnel related functions of the department.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining best in class quality standards. The successful candidate will be expected to directly supervise the functions of hourly production personnel; as well as maintain daily communication with the Department Manager, Sewing Manager, other production personnel, Quality department, and Plant Management.
- Supervise all LMATT personnel in daily operations;
- Responsible for the direction of hourly employees in the areas of production, quality, safety, and value of order;
- Monitor adherence to procedures involving processing of orders and filling out paperwork;
- Ensure employees adhere to company policy; Ensure company policy is being communicated and adhered to;
- Identify and develop capable people with the talent to contribute to the company;
- Manage and maintain a safe operation as per all company standards and guidelines.
- Major duties and responsibilities of the job can be satisfactorily performed with a high school education or GED;
- Two to three years of relevant supervisor experience required.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
No phone calls or agencies, please
Job Status: Full Time