Customer Service Representative
Carpenter Co. has an exciting career opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative at our manufacturing plant in Richmond, VA. This position is responsible for providing customer service to our internal and external customers. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes very quickly.
- Provide internal and external customer service to customers, remote sales team, plant personnel, and other departments within the company
- Input and verify orders, price, and shipping information within the SAP system
- Coordinate between manufacturing and customers to resolve order issues
- Update and maintain customer information within our database
- Generate daily reports to provide status updates
- Complete invoicing and related billing tasks
- Serve as Payroll backup
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, some college preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience in an office environment supporting internal and external customers
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel required
- SAP experience preferred
- Experience with importing and exporting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to physically move about the manufacturing plant at a quick pace.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES!
Job Status: Full Time