Customer Service Representative, Chemicals
Carpenter Co. has an exciting career opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative at our corporate office in Richmond, VA. This position is responsible for providing superior customer service to our internal and external customers within the Chemical and Chemical Systems divisions.
The successful candidate will be required to provide frequent and accurate communication with internal and external customers including manufacturing and sales personnel.
Additional responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Management of order entry procedures from initial placement of order to final invoicing in SAP
- Manage customer information in SAP (price, terms, freight, and products)
- Process, audit and mail invoices to customers
- Process audit and enter billing adjustments in SAP
- Maintain daily and monthly sales reports and graphs
- Process and manage all key customer correspondence
- Provide sales support including price letter notifications
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 or more years of prior customer service/sales experience in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience working in a team environment servicing internal and external customers
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time