Customer Service/Inventory Specialist
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a 1st shift Customer Service/Inventory Specialist at our Albert Lea, MN foam manufacturing plant. This position is responsible for customer support and managing inventory.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be expected to maintain daily communication within and outside the plant to make sure the plant materials are available to meet daily production deadlines.
Additional Responsibilities of this position:
- Order Entry
- Order Verification
- Confirm delivery dates
- Arrange Freight
- Maintain daily reports
- Set up and maintain customer product codes
- Responsible for materials purchasing and coordination of plant materials
Skills / Requirements
- High school education or GED
- Computer knowledge is required
- Knowledge of SAP, CAD, and Microsoft Excel is preferred
- Basic reading and writing skills and be able to use simple math
- Ability to Multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug tests on all applicants that accept a written offer of employment.
Carpenter Co. offers a comprehensive benefits package including excellent health insurance, generous profit sharing plan, and much more. We offer long-term career opportunities for our employees in a stable industry and clean working environment! To learn more, check us out at www.carpenter.com.
Shift Hours: 6:30am – 3:00pm, normally Monday - Friday
Job Status: Full Time