Carpenter Co. has an exciting career opportunity available for a Compliance Analyst at our corporate office in Richmond, VA. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving organization committed to operational excellence that offers stability, excellent benefits and a place to learn and grow professionally.
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for researching and communicating customer requirements to the consumer plants and for ensuring that Carpenter complies with all federal and state labeling and fire safety requirements. Additionally, this position will plan and schedule necessary third party testing and audits to comply with customer requirements and analyze and work with plants and customers to minimize infractions that result in chargebacks
- Gather and summarize information from all sources (internet, email, vendor guides, etc., and communicate required information to the appropriate individuals or groups inside and outside the company.
- Able to stand and observe manufacturing operations or customer audits for extended periods of time.
- Capable of travel to all plant locations and to our customers’ offices for customer meetings, audits, or instruction purposes as required.
- Develop relationships with key personnel within our customer community to enhance our ability to resolve chargeback disputes and solve problems that affect our ability to satisfy our customer.
- Request sample Carpenter products for testing by our customer specified labs.
- Navigate and extract information from SAP computer system.
- Follow progress of various improvement programs to ensure that essential elements are attended to.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Prior operational auditing experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Job Status: Full Time