Class A CDL Truck Driver-$4000 Sign on Bonus for experienced drivers
Home every weekend and most nights.
Carpenter Co. is a private fleet looking to hire experienced CDL driver. Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Class A CDL Truck Driver at our Fogelsville, Pa manufacturing plant. This position is responsible for operating and maintaining a company vehicle to deliver finished products to external customers safely, and on time. Must be able to communicates on a daily basis with multiple levels of company personnel and most importantly with external customers. Performs work in the setting of a company truck with exposure to weather conditions and various customer locations. Major challenges involves the on time delivery of products to customer while complying with various state and Federal laws and regulations, such as DOT regulations, etc.
Carpenter offers a competitive benefit package as follows:
- Medical, dental, and vision.
- Employee Savings & investment Plan - 401k
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 2 weeks paid time off
Skills / Requirements
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Must adhere to all DOT Regulations and practice safe driving techniques.
- Must maintain accurate paperwork and electronic DOT logs.
- Must unload finished product at each destination as required.
- Must be able to lift Foam weighing 50 to 90 lbs. each.
- Must follow all Carpenter Co. rules to include safety regulations, attendance and personal conduct.
- Must be able to read and interpret a measuring tape.
- Must be able to have basic reading, writing, and math skills.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time