Chemical Mix Operator
E.R. Carpenter, L.P., a petrochemical facility located in Pasadena, has an excellent opportunity for a hardworking, well organized individual to join our Operations Department.
This position is an hourly ENTRY LEVEL position. PTECH Degree or 1 or more years experience preferred. Special consideration given to Military Veterans.
ENTRY LEVEL OPERATOR
- Blends and packages [totes and drums] various chemical formulas
- Loads chemical product into tank trucks
- Unloads chemical product from tank trucks and railcars.
- Maintains accurate records regarding batch making and raw materials
- Performs product inventories
- Disposes of waste chemicals and maintains proper records
- Operates a forklift and other industrial equipment
- Maintains upkeep of all batch making and drumming equipment (e.g. filters, scales, etc.)
- Performs duties in shipping and receiving
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintains excellent attendance and punctuality
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE/ NO RECRUITERS/ LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Drug testing required for any applicant that has been offered a position and been given a written offer letter.
Skills / Requirements
Fork lift experience preferred.
Previous experience working with liquid chemicals preferred.
Job Status: Full Time