Chemical Mix Operator
E.R. Carpenter, L.P., a petrochemical facility located in Pasadena, has an excellent opportunity for a hardworking, well organized individual.
ENTRY LEVEL OPERATOR
- Blends and packages various chemical formulas
- Loads chemical product into tank trucks
- Unloads chemical product from tank trucks and railcars.
- Maintains accurate records regarding batch making and raw materials
- Performs product inventories
- Disposes of waste chemicals and maintains proper records
- Operates a forklift and other industrial equipment
- Maintains upkeep of all batch making and drumming equipment (e.g. filters, scales, etc.)
- Performs duties in shipping and receiving
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintains excellent attendance and punctuality
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE/ NO RECRUITERS/ LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Drug testing required.
Skills / Requirements
Fork lift experience required.
Previous experience working with liquid chemicals required.
Job Status: Full Time