E.R. Carpenter, LP., a Petrochemical located in Pasadena, TX has an opening for a Chemical Loader to join our Operations Department.
- Loads rail cars and tank trucks
- Unloads EO/PO rail cars to the units
- Unloads Glycerin and KOH trucks to the units
- Scales and spots raw material cars for Chemical Blending and Operations
- Complies a daily list of rail cars on Company property
- Measures and records temperature of EO rail cars
- Performs safety and fluid checks on rail car movers
- Performs housekeeping and proper operation of loading equipment, Loading Control Center and loading sheds
- Performs other duties as assigned; maintains excellent attendance and punctuality
- Adheres to company rules and policies
Two (2) years of rail car/tank truck loading experience required; candidates must have good math and mechanical aptitudes; individuals must be able to function independently with infrequent supervision; have to ability to work shift and to organize time in a productive manner.
NOTE: Individuals will be working the majority of the time outdoors.
MILITARY VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Drug testing required.
Job Status: Full Time