Carpenter Co. has a great opportunity available for a Chemical Engineer at our Pasadena, TX location; this position will support manufacturing operations and process improvement within our plant. This will be a great opportunity to utilize technical proficiencies, problem solving abilities, and interpersonal skills in a dynamic chemical production environment.
- Process and project studies, raw materials, production and/or logistics coordination.
- Direct interface between operations management and production personnel.
- Organizes production and shipping schedules.
- Maintains records and reports necessary for raw material usage, production and shipping.
- Orders and maintains inventories of supplies and chemicals as necessary.
* Only local applicants will be considered. No relocation. *
NO PHONE CALLS NO RECRUITERS OR HIRING AGENCIES
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering required.
- 1+ years of work experience in a manufacturing setting. Internship and Co-Op experience will be considered.
- Technical ability to make meaningful contributions to production, engineering and project activities and assist in the development of projects.
- Strong computer experience including CAD, preferred
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time