CDL Class A RegionalTruck Driver
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Carpenter Co. is looking to hire an experienced CDL driver at our Richmond, VA location.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining a company vehicle to deliver finished products to external customers safely, on time and following company policies and government regulations within a defined geographic delivery area.
- Paid for all hours worked-Mileage-Hourly-Unloading Pay-Meals
- We also have Profit Sharing and a great Benefit Package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and paid time off (Vacation and Holidays).
Skills / Requirements
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Must adhere to all DOT Regulations and practice safe driving techniques.
- Must maintain accurate paperwork and electronic DOT logs.
- Must unload finished product at each destination as required.
- Must be able to lift finished products weighing up to.
- Must know and understand all Carpenter Co. rules to include safety regulations, attendance and personal conduct.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. offers a comprehensive benefits package including excellent health insurance, generous profit sharing plan, and much more. We offer long-term career opportunities for our employees in a stable industry and clean working environment. We also offer tuition reimbursement to our employees after 1 year of service. To learn more, check us out at www.carpenter.com
Job Status: Full Time