Branch Production Manager
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a 1st Shift Production Manager at our Dallas, TX branch. The Production Manager is responsible for managing and directing the operation of the Branch in an efficient, safe, and quality-focused manner.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be expected to communicate daily with division management and branch personnel (all levels), common carrier representatives, vendors, customer representatives, and various state and local representatives. This position will also involve the coordination of production schedules and manpower to ensure proper delivery, on time and safely, per customer specifications, company policies, etc.
Additional responsibilities of the Branch Production Manager:
- Manages all of the branch personnel and assets
- Manages and maintain a safe operation as per all company standards and guidelines
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications
- Reviews production/operating reports, resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent delays
- Develops and/or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards
- Approve daily production schedules and plans future production requirements
- Reviews and approves all department personnel time records on a weekly and/or bi-weekly basis
Skills and Requirements
- Must have a HS education; College degree is a plus
- Must have at least 2-4 years experience as a Manager in a manufacturing environment
- Must have leadership skills and a proven track record of prior management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required
- Ability to read, write and speak bilingually is a plus
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic(s).
Job Status: Full Time