Assistant Credit Administrator
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for a Sr. Assistant Credit Administrator at our corporate office in Richmond, VA. This position is a part of our Corporate Credit team.
The Sr. Assistant Credit Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Credit Department by:
- Processing credit card and check by fax payments
- Scanning and verify documents into Content Central
- Sending out credit and bank references for new and existing accounts, along with new account letters
- Release orders for Tirefill division
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year general office or commercial credit experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills to interact professionally with customers and individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Strong time management skills is preferred
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time