Accounts Payable Coordinator
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Coordinator at E.R. Carpenter, LP, a Petrochemical Plant located in Pasadena, TX. This position is responsible for supporting all accounts payable functions.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. The successful candidate will be Accounts Payable entry and processing, and troubleshooting vendor invoice inquiries.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Coordinator:
- Enters invoices into the SAP computer system
- Files electronic documents via imaging system
- Serves as a liaison between plant and Corporate headquarters
- Communicates errors and corrections
- Assists in resolving vendor account discrepancies
- Responds to internal and external vendor questions/calls, communicate payment status of invoices
- Executes reports relevant to the Accounts Payable process
- Assists in the cross training of Accounts Payable backup
- Assists other general coordinator positions as needed.
- Special assignments as needed
NO PHONE CALLS/NO RECRUITERS
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic
Skills / Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Familiarity with SAP preferred, but not required
Job Status: Full Time