Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk at our Russellville, KY manufacturing plant. The Accounting Clerk will report to the Accounting Manager and will process invoices in a timely and efficient manner. The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, as well as a keen attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process and reconcile invoices
- Communicate with vendors regarding W9 form, open balances, discrepancies, etc.
- Maintain inventory and request purchase of office supplies, forms, and other misc. needs when requested
- Responsible for petty cash and company local bank account based per company policy
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- SAP experience is preferred but not required
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic
Job Status: Full Time