Account Manager, Tirefill
Do you want to be part of a team that aspires to improve the quality of life for others? Are you interested in efficient manufacturing processes that promote sustainability? Do you feel a sense of accomplishment in a job well done? At Carpenter Co., we challenge our employees to learn from and inspire one another – all levels of the company collaborate, communicate and constantly improve to achieve shared success. If that sounds like an environment in which you will thrive, Carpenter Co. could be a great fit for you!
Carpenter Co. has an immediate opening for an Account Manager with in our Tirefill division in Richmond, VA. This position will be responsible for establishing an efficient business plan to establish new customers and service existing customers within the Midwest region.
Carpenter Co. employees are committed to working hard to ensure production goals are met while maintaining operations excellence. As the successful candidate, you will be expected to identify and close on new business within the assigned territory and be the primary contact for new inquiries and orders from existing customers. This position requires effective time management and travel.
Your additional responsibilities as Account Manager will include:
- Identify and close on new business within the Midwest region with the expectation of increasing current sales opportunities
- Formulate plans and activities to expand present business
- Visit customers and train employees on safe use of equipment and products
- Prepare sales reports to track sales volume, potential sales, and client base expansion
- Submit weekly expense reports in a timely manner
Skills / Requirements
- Associate's/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of in customer facing roles with proven ability to interact at all levels of an organization
- Prior experience in the tire industry, preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a variety of customers at all levels of an organization
- Must have basic computer skills with MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 15 nights per month to support the assigned territory
Excellent Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- We also have 401K, Profit Sharing and a great Benefit Package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and paid time off (Vacation and Holidays).
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Carpenter Co. conducts pre-employment drug testing on all applicants that receive and accept a written offer of employment.
Job Status: Full Time