1st & 2nd Shift Bedding Operator
- Operate all laminated mattress equipment
- Document all necessary lot numbers on route slips
- Post daily schedule
- Assist in the assembly of the laminated mattresses
- Understand how to read and interpret a tape measure
- Read and understand tasking labels and block tags
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Navigate through and understand production schedules
- Communicate with material handler for needed blocks
- Have knowledge of all foam types and bed builds
- Run the baler and wire bales
- Pull stock from “super market” to meet schedules
- Bale all top and bottom skins from blocks
- Use RF scanners to scan material for consumption
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- Some previous machine operation experience is required to perform the job. On the job training is provided. Some computer experience needed
- Must be able to read and interpret a tape measure.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to stand/walk 10-12 hours.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time