Pour Line Engineer
Carpenter Co has an opening for a Pour Line Engineer at our Fogelsville, Pa location. This is an entry level position that will provide extensive training on polyurethane slabstock production. In this position you will become familiar with process, machinery, chemistry, and supervision of a polyurethane foam pouring process. The position reports to the department manager and will assist in the operation, management, and supervision of the department. In addition to technical and supervisory responsibilities, quality, reporting, and scheduling will also be a challenging part of this job. The Pour Line Engineer position will require ongoing communication with the Pouring Manager and Technical Director, and will supervise and relay instructions to the pouring crew.
- Develops understanding of pouring line technology (example: machinery, PLC and formulations)
- Follows company standard operating procedures
- Participates in pour line projects
- Assist and interact with Technical Support Group
- Supervise pour line crew
- Physically assist equipment setup
- Contact and interact with suppliers
Skills / Requirements
- BS Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering
- 1 years of chemical related experience
- Mechanical aptitude
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time