Material Handler/Forklift Driver
This position will be responsible to learn the proper way to handle blocks by the use of powered fork trucks, the material handler will be responsible for maintaining a proper flow of materials through the department, picking blocks for orders, and putting/stacking blocks in the warehouse.
· Operate powered industrial trucks.
· Pull off blocks from cold chop saw.
· Maintain production and goals.
· Complete proper paperwork.
· Maintain value of order in all aspects of the job
· Understand all aspects of block operations.
· Use RF guns
· Run the baler
· Navigate through computer
· Offer suggestions to improve systems
· Assist on production line
· Previous forklift experience is a plus, on the job training will be given.
· This position requires moderate math skills, ability to read and interpret route slips and pull sheets, multitask, and prioritize.
No phone calls or agencies please. Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Job Status: Full Time