E.R. Carpenter, LP., a Petrochemical located in Pasadena, TX has an opening for a Millwright to join our Maintenance Department.
- Reseal mechanical equipment in the plant;
- Change out bearings and set proper clearance;
- Align by indicator all mechanical equipment;
- Performs air compressor repairs and routine maintenance;
- Rebuild suction and discharge valves; change out rings and bearings and check for proper clearance;
- Disassemble, reassemble and set proper clearances on gear boxes and mixers;
- Disassemble, refurbish and test production/plant equipment systems to specifications;
- Performs other duties as assigned; maintains excellent attendance and punctuality
- Adheres to company rules and policies
Two (2) to Three (3) years of experience preferred; candidates must have good math and mechanical aptitudes; individuals must be able to function independently with infrequent supervision.
Millwright NCCER Certification preferred.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
Drug testing required.
Job Status: Full Time